Guided Meditation for Stillness Focus and Clarity 5 – 6 Minutes (during mid-day) – with Mohit
I’ll be honest, being a ‘millennial’ I loose my focus and flow all the time, I have a monkey in my mind jumping from one thought to another therefore often I get out of touch with my physical body and the present.
A balance is crucial and I often find getting a five minute meditation break really helps me regain my Clarity.
This short 6 minute Guided Meditation video/audio is ideally performed at mid-points during your day.
It is intended improve Clarity and Focus by using Basic Breath work and in still a sense of alertness. As a consequence, you’d be able to harness the presence to improve your Productivity and Efficiency.
Technicals – Guided Meditation for Stillness, Focus and Clarity
|Time of day||Ideally between your daily activities when you find yourself losing Clarity, Focus and Productivity.|
Also beneficial if you find yourself anxious and lacking mental stability.
|Preparation||Ideally sitting with straight back.|
|Intention||Using Breath work to still our mind and engage it with out body for enhanced Clarity and Focus at our work.|
Instructions for Guided Meditation Stillness Focus and Clarity
- Practice ideally during a break at mid point/s of your work day.
- Perform as often as needed.
- Keep your back straight for improved blood flow to your brains however do not excessively exert any position if uncomfortable.
- Use headphones if necessary, at a low volume.
- Avoid performing after heavy meals.
- Drink/Sip a glass of pure water afterwards.
- Remember breathe deep!
- Do not perform whilst driving or in any situation it is not safe to relax and fall asleep.
Book a group meditation with us. Contact us here.
Hi, my name is Mohit, and I’m the founder of Samskara. In a world with excessive informational overload, I find happiness in the simplicity of things, from food, to movement and communication.
I hope you find the time to make yourself this extremely addictive but healthy treat. Let me know how you like it and do follow me on my social networks! 🙂 IG: mou_so_slo
Are you on any of the below Social networks? Follow Samskara via below links: