More about Amla Powder
Our organic Amla powder, also known as Indian Gooseberry, originates from India. Amla fruit tends to be a rather interesting mix of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavours.
Traditionally it’s commonly used in its raw fruit format, sundried and pickled format, powdered format and even candied.
It’s an extremely rich source of Vitamin C, Iron, Calcium, antioxidants aid in fighting free radicals and even inflammatory conditions.
People often use it in India for its dermatological benefits (skin and hair) as it is commonly used as face masks and in hair oils.
It’s high fiber content aids in curing constipation, hyperacidity and stomach ulcers.
Appropriate for diabetics, a potent blood purifier, great for external and internal uses. common hair/skin conditions, Amla is an all-rounder superfood that has plenty of nutrients to harness and a must add to your shopping list.
Creamy Coconut Smoothie with Amla Powder
Mix together in a blender or mixer:
1 cup of frozen pineapple
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup of coconut milk
1 teaspoon of our Amla Powder
1/3 cup zucchini
4-6 ice cubes (more or less as needed)
Reasons to take Amla Powder every day
- Improves Eyesight: Studies have shown that the carotene in Amla improves vision.
- Amla powder is the purest form of vitamin C and enriches it from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker.
- Amla is rich in antioxidants that help fight free radicals in the body.
- It gives you radiant skin and also keeps it hydrated.
- One of the best benefits of Amla is that it is high in fiber which works wonderfully for the digestive system. It is an effective cure for constipation.
Amla Powder BEAUTY MASK: GET BEAUTIFUL, RADIANT AND YOUNGER SKIN
- For smooth, glowing skin, you can mix amla powder, honey, and fermented yogurt to make a quick face mask. Leave on until dry (approximately 15-20 minutes) and then rinse with cold water.
- For oily skin, you can mix amla powder with a little rose water and apply it to your face. Leave it until it dries and wash it off.
Amla Powder FOR HAIR: HEALTHY AND BRIGHT HAIR
A fine paste can be made by combining Amla powder in water.
Apply the paste to the hair root and scalp to nourish the hair.
Leave it on for 15-20 minutes before washing it off with a mild cleanser or running water.
Amla Powder Founder reaction
Here is an interesting way on how to use Amla powder for Grey hair. We suggest making a hair/skin mask using our Cold-pressed Virgin Coconut Oil for best effects.
There are no reviews yet.