Ashwagandha Powder, Known as the ‘Indian ginseng’, is a frequently used root. Its properties are similar to Chinese ginseng root
Ashwagandha Powder useful in treating inflammation improves skin quality, reduces stress and improves sleep. It is also an ideal blood regulator. Its alkaloids have vast benefits beyond the above.
Ideally, it is best consumed before sleeping / or after meals by boiling it with vegetable milk/source of fat solids and water on low fire. It’s even better combined with Turmeric and a little sweetener.
- Is an ancient medicinal herb. …
- It has the ability to reduce blood sugar levels
- Known help minimize negative stress response and anxiety
- Improvement in symptoms of depression
- Increase muscle mass and strength.
Frequently used as natural ‘testosterone’
Ashwagandha is commonly used by athletes and fitness practitioners as a natural and herbal testosterone booster! You can add it to your protein shakes and you will notice the difference.
Ashwagandha to improve training!
Several studies have shown the effects of Ashwagandha on muscle vascularity, endurance, and strength! Ashwagandha is a great natural alternative to other conventional supplementation products!
Try it before your training and improve your performance!
Ideal for both men and women
This powder can be used by both men and women. It is suitable for people aged 15 and over. It can be part of your daily protein and supplement intake or before bed!
Why You Should Take Organic Ashwagandha Powder:
Organic Ashwagandha powder is a powerful herb used for thousands of years for its restorative and rejuvenating benefits. Ashwagandha is known to help relieve stress, anxiety, fatigue, lack of energy, insomnia, and concentration difficulties.
- Reduces cortisol levels Cortisol is known as a “stress hormone”
- Increased regeneration processes in the body due to high levels of iron and vitamin C. Less wrinkles, blemishes and age spots.
- Increased immune cell function, even when consumed in low doses. reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Ashwagandha enables the body to reserve and maintain vital energy throughout the day while promoting deep, restful sleep at night.
- REDUCE SUGAR IN HIGH BLOOD – Supplementation with Ashwagandha powder lowers fasting blood sugar levels as effectively as an oral alternative.
- SUPER POWERFUL SUPERPOWER: it has a considerable level of fatty acids that help the skin to stay firm, young and healthy, being one of the highest antioxidant fruits!
Ashwagandha tea with milk and cardamom
Mix the milk, water and Ashwagandha powder and heat over low heat until lukewarm. Add the cardamom while the mixture is warm and drink it twice a day.
Put the following ingredients in a blender and blend all these ingredients until smooth.
Turmeric milk and Ashwagandha
Mix the milk, turmeric, and ashwagandha powder and heat it over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring during the process.
Serve it, drink it while you keep stirring it.