Our Beetroot powder is beneficial in many ways:
- ★ Beetroot powder – just what it sounds like, in supplementation is ideal for increasing nitrates available and the blood flow around your body – therefore a pre-workout booster at any given time, additionally this powder contains all other Beet benefits ★
- ★ It’s rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, folate and many more ★
- ★Highly Nutritious but, low in calories★
- ★Can improve athletic performance★
- ★Fights inflammation★
- ★Improves Digestive health★
- ★Easy to include in the diet★
★ Packaged with peace and love ★
★ Product may have a English/Spanish label/sticker ★
★ Resealable seal packaging ★
What is beets and why is it so good for you?
Beet root is a part of the root of the beet plant. In ancient times, it was used to treat a variety of conditions related to digestion and blood. It has the following benefits:
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT – It is rich in antioxidants, dietary fiber, calcium, iron, potassium, manganese, folic acid and many more
- It carries several nutrients, including fiber, potassium, manganese, vitamin C, zinc, copper, and iron. Our beets contain polyphenols and betalains which are natural antioxidants to neutralize dangerous free radicals in the body.
- PACKAGED ITAMIN – This DELICIOUS red beet superfood contains pure healthy beet root, clean, alkalizing, and rich in farm fresh nutrients. It helps to eliminate toxins and aids in digestive support.
- EGAN FRIENDLY – BIO, Suitable for vegans, it is gluten-free, GMO-free, No artificial flavors.
- ANTENGA THE FRESH – Re-sealable seal packaging, no rush!
Super source of plant-based minerals and essential nutrients
Organic beet root powder is a good source of calcium and iron, high in potassium and folic acid. Beet juice is also a good source of magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, sodium, zinc, copper, and selenium. They are also a good source of folate, vitamin C, betaine, and vitamin B6.
Beet powder is rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants are essential for reducing oxidative stress that is linked to the development of cancer and heart conditions.
High source of dietary fiber
Our beet root powder is almost completely soluble in water, making it more flavorful, smooth, and versatile to use. Eating a healthy diet includes eating foods high in fiber, low in calories, and rich in vitamins and nutrients.
Not only is beetroot packed with essential nutrients, it is also high in fiber. It is known to reduce risks in various health conditions by keeping your body, mind and soul healthy.
Supplement with beets
The only drawback for many regarding this hearty red vegetable is its earthy flavor. Fortunately, there are many ways to avoid trying beet root through supplements. The most common supplement forms include: juices, pills, bulk powder, tea, tablets, capsules, liquids, and softgels. Looking for the best form of this superfood without bitter taste?
The many uses of our beet powder
MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF BLOOD PRESSURE
Support your healthy lifestyle and nourish your cardiovascular system with sweets and refreshments. Studies show that beets release a chemical compound known as nitrates that is converted to nitrites and nitric oxide (NO). Nitric oxide when in our blood expands and relaxes our blood vessels.
Beet root powder helps improve blood flow.
GREATER RESISTANCE AND RESISTANCE
Combining beetroot powder in protein shakes and smoothies helps increase your strength and endurance.
Nitrates found in beet juice increase athletic performance. Researchers found in a study that nitrates in beets help reduce oxygen uptake during exercise or training. It makes you feel less tired due to the lower oxygen consumption during exercise.
A HEALTHY ADDITION TO YOUR DIET
Beets are a healthy addition to your diet if you have high cholesterol. The nitrates found in beet juice improve heart rate and blood pressure.
It also reduces oxidative stress in the liver. Beetroot contains betaine, helps prevent or reduce fatty deposits in the liver, and protects your liver from toxins.
Maintain a healthy lifestyle and make beet root part of your diet!
Beet Sprinkled Chocolate Truffles
Raw Vegan, Paleo, Ketogenic, Sugar Free
- 1/3 cup butter (cocoa, melted)
- 3/4 cup cashew butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (almond, coconut, flax, your choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons beetroot powder
SODIO 490 mg
Allow yourself to enjoy something that makes you feel as good after your meal as before and during.
These truffles are ketogenic, which means that they help your body enter a state of ketosis where it burns its own fat for fuel instead of carbohydrates. The dramatic red color of the beets really makes them stand out and your friends will never stop asking you for the recipe.
1) Just mix the ingredients
2) Shape into balls.
3) Roll the balls in beet powder to completely coat
4) Leave in the refrigerator for 1 hour and serve.
Enjoy the benefits of our Beet Powder with all your favorite dishes! From Flours, to soups, salads, smoothies and juices to a tea!
Use beetroot powder to help improve blood flow and reduce chronic inflammation to keep your body, mind, and soul healthy.