Cacao Butter | Raw | Raw | From Organic Farming | Vegan | 100% Natural and Pure | Samskara
Cacao butter is a pale yellow edible fat that is extracted from the Cacao bean. Our Cacao butter has a light Cacao flavor and aroma. The Cacao beans used to create our product come from Peru. Cacao butter is solid at room temperature and melts at body temperature, making it perfect for both cosmetic and culinary use.
Our Cacao butter is in two formats: 1kg in Blocks and 1kg in wafers. Both formats are presented in containers with hermetic closures for better conservation.
You should store this product somewhere cool and out of direct sunlight. It has a storage life of two to five years.
Rich source of Vitamin E
Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and eyes. Improves the elasticity and hydration of the skin.
It favors vision, reproduction and blood.
Vitamin E strengthens the immune system and is an antioxidant, which means it helps slow down processes that damage cells, lower inflammation, and improve heart health.
Rich source of fatty acids
Cacao butter contains a large amount of fatty acids, hence it is a main ingredient in skin creams.
Fatty acids help moisturize the skin. The fat in Cacao butter creates a protective barrier that locks in moisture and prevents skin from drying out.
It also helps prevent/heal chapped lips.
Skin Healing properties
Cacao butter is frequently used as the main ingredient in eczema treatments.
Moisture and its hydrating properties relieve itchiness and allow the skin to heal after an outbreak.
Helps control high cholesterol
Cacao butter contains stearic acid, which the liver can convert into a monounsaturated fat called oleic acid.
Oleic acid lowers bad cholesterol levels and increases good cholesterol levels.
How to use Cacao Butter
- Cosmetics: lotions and body creams, lip balm, soap, etc.
- You can combine with oils, shampoo and conditioner.
- Due to its high fat content, Cacao butter has a richer, thicker feel than many other moisturizers. You can rub it into your skin, hair, or lips every day as part of your skincare regimen.
- Cacao butter is a main ingredient in almost all types of chocolate.
- It is ideal for cooking and baking.
- Cacao butter is a type of fat that comes from Cacao beans.
- Cacao beans are fermented and dried.
- Producers then roast and peel the beans to produce Cacao nibs.
- They are then ground to extract and separate the Cacao butter from the rest of the bean.
MAKE YOUR OWN CHOCOLATE AT HOME!!
We recommend placing the butter cubes/buttons in a dry container and placing the container on a large plate of boiling hot water, covered with a cloth, so that the butter melts quickly.
- MELTING THE CACAO BUTTER
- ADD THE CACAO POWDER
- ADD INGREDIENTS (toppings like nuts/dried fruit/seeds/berries)
Mohit, the vision of the founder:
1. Educate to reflect on oneself
so that one is able to self-diagnose, correct, practice and grow internally
2. Balanced lifestyle
divide energy between all areas of life, including the mind, body, and intellect
laughing along the way and not taking anything too seriously.
Mohit, the founder of Samskara, pays close attention to every ingredient introduced under the brand. He believes that food should be naturally organic and full of life, without worrying about reading labels.
We want to continue to stay atop nutrition. Stay tuned and check our blog for news, events, specials, and recipes! Or check out more recipes from Pinterest!
There are no reviews yet.