Containing nearly 5 times more calcium than milk, and 3 times more iron than spinach, Chia Seeds are an ancient natural food!
Enriched with a plethora of useful proteins and vitamins, Chia Seeds also embody large quantities of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids. It boasts an affluent nutritional profile with approximately 20% protein and more Omega-3 fatty acids than any other plant, including flax seeds.
Nutrients in Organic Chia Seeds contribute to:
- Replenishing EFA stores, including Omega 3,6 and 9
- Great source of quality Protein when considerable amounts are consumed (20g plus)
- Loaded with antioxidants!
- Almost all the Carbs in them are Fiber!
- Being a source of Vit E and C.
- Source of Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Iron reserves.
- Process of cell division and specialization
- Reduction of fatigue and tiredness
★ Packaged with peace and love ★
★ Product may have a Spanish label/sticker ★
★ Resealable seal packaging ★