Coconut flour is a natural and Kurdish alternative to other types of flour, rich in dietary fiber and protein.
In addition, it is a leader among other flours in its protein content.
General uses include:
- Bake (pancakes, cookies, bread, etc.)
- Thickener sauces,
- Sauces and can even be added to smoothies
- Various tablespoons per day would make a significant difference in daily fiber intake
- An important thing to keep in mind is that because Coconut flour: It does not contain gluten
- It cannot be used as a 1: 1 substitute for regular flour. It will require that more liquid be added to achieve the correct cooking texture
- Coconut flour is ideal for people who are sensitive to wheat and are allergic to gluten since it does not contain this specific protein
★ Packaged with peace and love ★
★ Product may have a Spanish label/sticker ★
★ Resealable seal packaging ★