Organic coconut milk powder
- Coconut milk powder is a fine white powder. Consumed mainly in Southeast Asia, it has many benefits for the body and can be enjoyed in different ways. Our coconut milk powder comes from Vietnam.
- Coconut milk powder produces coconut milk by simply adding hot water or whisking it with water. It can also be used to make coconut cream. Mix with a little less water for a more intense flavor.
- Mix it well/incorporate it into your favorite recipes (curries/sauces/smoothies/puddings/drinks/flour mixes).
Rich source of Vitamin C
Helps maintain the suppleness and elasticity of skin and blood vessels.
Helps maintain a healthy immune system.
Rich source of Phosphorus and Iron
Phosphorus is an essential nutrient that the body needs to strengthen bones.
Helps prevent anaemia and iron deficiency.
Helps control weight
Coconut milk powder makes you feel full very quickly due to its high concentration of fibre.
Rich source of Magnesium and Potassium
Magnesium helps to relieve muscle cramps.
Potassium helps to reduce high blood pressure.
Sweetcorn and chickpea curry recipe
1) Fry a base of onions, garlic, tomatoes and curry powder.
2) Add sweetcorn, chickpeas and spinach and simmer.
3) Mix a quarter cup of our coconut milk powder with hot water or almond/cashew milk.
4) Add this mixture to the other mixture.
Serve with rice for a delicious vegan curry!
Protein Shake with Coconut Milk
Add the following to a blender and blend:
1) 30g of rice protein powder
2) 10g coconut milk powder
3) 5g cocoa powder
4) 2gr natural stevia leaf powder
5) Ice if necessary
6) 400 ml water