About date sugar
The sugar in dates is high in many minerals. In fact, date sugar is known to be the highest in antioxidant content than any other sweetener, including refined sugars, natural sugars like coconut, and also honey and maple.
Date sugar contains beta carotene, lutein, and zea xanthine; antioxidants that protect cells against oxidative damage from free radicals and oxidized fats. These three antioxidants also protect the eyes and protect against cataracts and macular degeneration.
This Date Sugar is:
- Allergen free (gluten free, vegan, BIO, sugar free, no artificial flavorings). 100% natural
- Futuristic sweetener – healthier alternative to white, brown and all refined sugars – combines very well with all recipes
Date sugar has high tannins, known to keep your digestive system healthy to fight infection. This naturally contained iron-rich sugar will also strengthen your capillaries, protecting you from easy bruising.
Date sugar is also high in vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A, potassium, calcium, copper, manganese, magnesium, and phosphorus. All of these nutrients are important for the balance of bones, blood, and electrolytes.
Date powder is produced from organic Deglet Nour dates, collected in the appropriate state of maturity, disinfected, classified, cleaned, pitted, dried, ground, sieved and packed in suitable containers, ensuring conservation and protection of the product from moisture and organoleptic changes.
Ingredients: 100% BIO culture dates
Color: transparent to amber brown
Flavor: mild sweet typical of deglet Nour dates without strange flavors
Smell: typical of deglet Nour dates without bad odors
Brownies sweetened with Date Sugar
- 100gr oz of unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3/4 of cup of spelled flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 crushed platanos
- 3/4 cup of date sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×9 pan and set aside.
- 2. In a small sauce boat, combine the chocolate and coconut oil and place over low heat and stir often until melted, being careful not to burn yourself.
- 3. In a bowl, mix the melted chocolate with the rest of the ingredients: flour, baking soda, bananas, date sugar, vanilla, coconut milk and stir well.
- 4. Pour batter into prepared skillet. Place in the center of the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 5. Cool brownies in pan on wire rack. Cut the brownies into squares and serve!
Date Sugar Vegan BROWNIES!
Have you ever sweetened your drinks with sugar from Dates?
You can also use the sugar in dates to sweeten all your drinks, from coffees, shakes, and protein shakes to vegetable smoothies. Date sugar has a low glycemic index and is much healthier than most other sweeteners.
- Date Sugar is much healthier than Coconut Sugar since it has a lower glycemic index.
- Plus, it is such a natural alternative that it outperforms all chemically stimulated sugar replacements with zero or low calories.