Our Organic Date Paste is:
- Source of vitamin A, niacin, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium!
- NO SEEDS, SOFT, 100% natural.
- Free of GMO, without preservatives, sulfates or any of the unpleasant chemicals!
- Ideal for energy bars, ice cream, bakery, pasta and syrups, and lots of creative cooking and production thanks to a moisture content of almost 19% (chewable and firm).
- Replace sugar – the healthiest sweetener in the world!
Our Date Paste is/are:
- Organic BIO
- 100% natural,
- 15-19% moisture,
- Fantastic for cakes,
- Smoothies, Juicing,
- Vegans/Raw Vegan Lifestyles!
- Without Preservatives,
- Sulfates or any of the nasty chemicals!
- Palm oil-free
How to prepare the date paste:
1) Our dates are harvested and cleaned first.
2) Then, the dates go through the pitting process, it is possible that less than 0.1% of the pits remain due to natural error, so we warn our buyers that the product may contain traces / seeds of nuts.
3) The dates are then cold pressed to form blocks of paste.
4) Finally, they are packaged and sealed for consumer use.
DAILY USES FOR DATE PASTE
Easy to add to your diet
Dates are incredibly versatile.
They are often combined with other foods, such as almonds, nut butter or soft cheese and also hummus!
Dates contain several minerals, such as phosphorus, potassium, calcium and magnesium. All of these have been studied for their potential to prevent bone-related conditions.
Excellent natural sweetener
Dates are a source of fructose, which is a natural type of sugar found in fruit.
For this reason, dates are very sweet and also have a subtle caramel flavour. They are an excellent healthy substitute for white sugar in recipes because of the nutrients, fibre and antioxidants they provide.
Nutritional Information about Date Paste
Energy 1210 kj / 311 kcal
fat 0,1g -saturated 0,1g
Carbohydrate 75.6g – of which sugars 65.9g
Fibre 7.5g, Protein 2.2g, Salt 2mg
Minerals present: High in Vitamin A, Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus.
May contain traces/seeds of dates/dried fruit.
RECIPES TO TRY WITH OUR DATE PASTE PRODUCT
CALA-vena | Breakfast Bowl
Vegan, Paleo, Ketogenic, Sugar-Free
The best way to start the day is with a hearty breakfast:
Oatmeal with date paste, pumpkin puree, with plant-based milk and a combination of seeds and nuts.
Place the rolled oats, water and salt in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add coconut milk, pumpkin puree, date paste, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract.
Stir for 3-5 minutes, or until the date paste melts and blends into the oatmeal.
Divide the oatmeal into 2-3 bowls and top with chopped nuts, additional milk and any toppings you like, such as sweetened cranberries or nut butter.
1 cup rolled oats
1½ cups water
½ cup coconut milk or other milk
½ cup pumpkin puree
2-4 tablespoons Samskara Date Paste
1 pinch sea salt
½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
★Product may have a Spanish label/sticker ★
★ Resealable seal packaging ★
CHECK OUT OUR INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR COOL RECIPES!
There are no reviews yet.