Deglet Nour Dates are the best choice for natural food lovers, vegans/gluten-free and also an amazing ingredient for energy bars, ice cream, bakery, pasta, and syrups.
Organic Ecological Bio Dates!
- 18-21% moisture
- -Fantastic for cakes
- -Smoothies, juicing
- -Vegans / raw vegan lifestyles
Ideal for energy bars and lots of creative cooking and production thanks to almost 19% moisture content (chewy and firm) Replace sugar!
Consult our website to check various ways you can use dates.
- -100% natural
- -Without preservatives
- -Sulfates or any of the nasty chemicals!
- -Palm oil free 1kg supplies about 150 pieces!
Characteristics of our Deglet Nour Seedless Tunisian Dates (Organic)
Colour: Amber to brown
Consistency: non-fibrous (very low cellulose content), medium-soft
Flavour: Sweet, fresh, honeyed
Appearance: Bright, golden, translucent
Size: 3 – 5cm
Suggested use for Deglet Nour Dates:
1. Add 60-70% of our Dates in a food processor, 2. Add 30-40% of your favourite Nuts/Superfoods 3. Mix them together 4.Make your favourite shape – Ball or Stick.
HOMEMADE SUGAR FREE SYRUO OR CARAMEL
1. Soak the dates in the same level of water for 2-3 hours. 2. Mash with scissors or a fork, then simmer for another 20 minutes. 3. Remove from heat and mash again until you have a date suspension. 4. Place a coarse piece of cheesecloth in a mesh strainer and pour the suspension through. Squeeze the cheesecloth with your hands to get the most juice. 5. Pour the translucent juice into the pan and return to the cooker. Simmer (35-45 minutes), stirring every 10 minutes, until it becomes a dark brown syrup.
USE THEM TO SWEETEN YOUR DRINKS!
Soak 8-10 Dates in Water overnight or 1 hour Blend/Mix with your favourite ingredients (protein/superfoods/nuts) with 300-400 ml of your favourite drink/water/milk.
WITH MUESLI / GRANOLA
Simply add them to your breakfast.
★ Packaged with peace and love ★
★ Resealable seal packaging ★
Nutritional Profile for Deglet Nour Seedless Dates: (per 100g)
Carbohydrates: 69 grams
Fat: 0.5 grams
Fibre: 10 grams
Protein: 2.5 grams
Magnesium: 15% of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
Potassium: 15% of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
Iron: 5% of the Recommended Daily Allowance.
Manganese: 15% of the Recommended Daily Amount.
Phosphorus: 4% of the Recommended Daily Amount.
Niacin: 10% of the Recommended Daily Amount.
Note: Dates may contain an occasional pit.
For Business inquiries, please get in touch on our Contact page so we can provide an appropriate offer.