Discover our Fantastic Mushroom Complex Blend further.
For business inquiries, head here to our Wholesale page.
Reishi is a fungus that grows on dead wood or at the base of certain living trees, mainly deciduous species, and is very rare in the wild, so cultivation has been developed in Asia
- Combats fatigue and strengthens the body in general.
- Stimulates metabolism and the immune system
- Cardiovascular protection
- A vitamin and mineral bomb
- Antimicrobial properties
Chaga is a medicinal mushroom that grows naturally on the trunks of trees found in southern forests.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Source of antioxidants
- Aids the digestive system
- Potentially anticarcinogeni
Shiitake is a mushroom that grows naturally in various parts of East Asia on decaying wood. – Antioxidant power
- Excellent source of vitamin D
- Protection against certain types of cancer
- Source of dietary fibre
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
Maitake is a mushroom native to Asia that grows wild, found especially at the base of dead or aged tree stumps.
- It may be useful in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer.
- May help maintain healthy arteries
- May treat type 2 diabetes
Lion’s Mane is a species of mushroom that grows naturally throughout Asia, but also in North America and even Europe, usually in hardwoods.
- Relieves depressive disorders
- Improves cognitive function
- Relieves digestive and intestinal disorders
- Stimulates the immune system
- Potentially anticarcinogenic
A type of mushroom from the Tibetan plateau and Himalayan environment that is used in traditional Chinese medicine
- May increase physical performance
- Natural aphrodisiac
- Significant antioxidant effects
- Strengthens the body’s immune system
- Protects the organs: liver, kidneys and lungs
A white, jelly-like mushroom that grows on dead trees in tropical regions
- Reduces premature skin ageing
- Moisturises the skin
- Reduces inflammation
- May help you control your cholesterol
- Rich in vitamin D
- May support your immune system
- May have anti-cancer and anti-tumour effects
The Mushroom Mixture in your Tea
The best way to consume this mushroom mixture is to make a tea to get the most out of it.
Put 70 ml of shaken water (max 65 degrees) in a cup and add 3 – 4g (a small teaspoon) of this mushroom mixture.
Enjoy your tea!
The Best Salad Recipe you Can Make
2 grams mixed mushroom powder | 160 g (1 cup) capsicum | 1 small head lettuce, rinsed and leaves chopped | 1 small red onion, julienned | 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil | 1 tablespoon lemon juice
The secret to improving the flavour
- This powdered mushroom mix is our secret to making almost any savoury dish taste better.
- Whenever you find a dish that needs a flavour boost, add a teaspoon or two and then you’ll see just how magical this blend can be.
- Add it to taco seasoning, mushroom stuffing, vegan spaghetti and mushroom powder in sauce, and you’ve got yourself a great tasting dish.
- Mushroom powder adds a rich, savoury hit of umami to everything it’s sprinkled on. It’s magic.
Mohit, the founder’s vision:
1.Educating for self-reflection
to be able to self-diagnose, correct, practice and grow internally.
2. Balanced lifestyle
dividing one’s energy between all areas of life, including mind, body and intellect.
laughing along the way and not taking anything too seriously.
Mohit, the founder of Samskara, pays close attention to every ingredient introduced under the brand. He believes that food should be naturally organic and full of life, without worrying about reading labels.
There are no reviews yet.