Dates are the best choice for natural food lovers, vegans, athletes and also an amazing ingredient for energy bars, ice cream, bakery and more.
- Dates are found in date palms. In North Africa and the Middle East, they are used in many dishes, dried or fresh. In Europe, they are eaten rather dry. But we should eat them more often because these fruits are very rich in vitamins, fiber and antioxidants.
- Fruit of the date palm, the date contains many nutrients. It contains proteins and amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin A, but also minerals such as potassium, magnesium and iron. The date is also very rich in carbohydrates, that’s why it is a food of choice for athletes!
Organic Ecological Bio Dates!
- 15-19% moisture
- Fantastic for cakes
- Smoothies, juicing
- Vegans / raw vegan lifestyles
Ideal for energy bars and lots of creative cooking and production thanks to almost 19% moisture content (chewy and firm) Replace sugar!
|Rich in vitamins and minerals|
Dates also contain vitamins, especially vitamin A, which belongs to the beta-carotenoid family. Vitamin A is an essential vitamin for the proper functioning of the body: it helps maintain energy metabolism, plays an important role in the immune system and contributes to the beauty of the skin. Vitamins B and C are important for the nervous system and for strengthening the body’s natural defenses.
|Gastrointestinal well-being :|
First of all, dates are rich in protein and soluble and insoluble fiber: in 100 g of dates there are 8 g of fiber. Fiber plays an important role in intestinal transit. They increase the feeling of satiety and promote good transit.
|Easy to eat and cook|
The other advantage of dates is that they can be eaten as is, at any time of the day. As a snack, as a dessert, incorporated into cakes or oriental dishes, there are 1001 ways to cook dates.
As a general rule, 20 to 35 g of dates per day are recommended, i.e. 3 fruits to take advantage of their benefits.
Dates contain a large amount of carbohydrates: about 75 g per 100 g! Note that dried dates are usually higher in calories than fresh dates. The high carbohydrate content of dates is particularly recommended to provide quick energy and help combat feelings of tiredness, especially for athletes, or in case of a slump during the day.
Suggested use for Dates:
|Stuff your dates with your favorite dried fruit.|
Dates with almond filling :
Mix all these ingredients until you get a paste.
Fill your dates with the obtained paste, then decorate with almonds.
Serve with a mint tea and enjoy!
1. Add 60-70% of our Dates in a food processor
2. Add 30-40% of your favourite Nuts/Superfoods
3. Mix them together
4.Make your favourite shape – Ball or Stick.
|USE THEM TO SWEETEN YOUR DRINKS!|
Soak 8-10 Dates in Water overnight or 1 hour Blend/Mix with your favourite ingredients (protein/superfoods/nuts) with 300-400 ml of your favourite drink/water/milk.
Note: Dates may contain an occasional pit. Physical product label appears in the Spanish language