Our Organic Pumpkin Protein is known for the following benefits:
- 62% High-quality BIO available Plant Protein content
- Increases energy
- Rich amino acid profile!
- Free from Easy oligosaccharides! – Easy on the Digestive system! No more gas or upset stomach!
- Low in Saturated Fats!
- Help Reduce food cravings!
- Higher Protein Digestibility/absorption compared to other protein powders.
- Organic Pumpkin Protein has anti-inflammatory properties
- High levels of Zinc and Iron
- High levels of antioxidants
- Source of Vitamins A, E, B, and K.
- Loaded with more healthy fats and fatty acids, fiber than many other common protein powders.
- Futuristic Protein due to it’s sustainable and green footprint!
according to 100gr
Energy value (kcal / kJ) – 352/1749
Fat – 7.2
of which are saturated fat – 3.11
Carbohydrates – 4.3
of which are sugars – 3.9
Fiber – 13
Protein – 62
Sal – 0.03
Protein Balls and Nuts
Cakes / cookies cookies
To thicken sauces
About soups and salads
PUMPKIN PROTEIN BREAKFAST SHAKE RECIPE
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of our pumpkin protein
- 300 ml vegan milk / water
- handful of spinach
- covered with hemp seeds
Top salads with pumpkin seed powder.
Make homemade granola with a mixture of walnuts, pumpkin seed powder, and dried fruit.
Brush the pumpkin seeds with olive oil, season with cumin and garlic powder, and bake until golden brown and toasted.
★ Product may have a Spanish label/sticker ★
★ Packaged with peace and love ★
★ Resealable seal packaging ★