Our organic Pea Protein Powder, is dense in protein content, ideal for MUSCLE MASS or losing fat, and a perfectly simple, soft and tasty protein choice if you want to stay in a source that you know very well. Our Pea Protein Powder:
- ✔ 83% of protein content
- ✔ With 18 amino acids, including ALL THE NINE ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS.
- ✔ Easy in the digestive system, consumes less digestive energy than other whey / processed proteins. Great replacement for whey protein!
- ✔ Ideal for losing weight!
- ✔ Protein more absorbable/digestible than other protein powders
- ✔ It improves liver and heart function!
- ✔ Smooth neutral flavor, therefore, combines well with juices and smoothies.
- ✔ Futuristic protein due to its ecological and sustainable footprint!
- ✔ Vegan / Vegetarian / Gluten-free / Kosher friendly
- ✔ Without GMO, Nut-free!
★ Packaged with peace and love ★
★ Product may have a Spanish label/sticker ★
★ Resealable seal packaging ★
Vegan Pea Protein Amino Acid Profile
Alanine 3.23 g / 100g, Arginine 6.57 g / 100g, Aspartic acid 9.12 g / 100g, Cysteine 1.30 g / 100g, Glutamic acid 13.1 g / 100g, Glycine 3.01 g / 100g, Histidine 1.90 g / 100g, Isoleucine 3.65 g / 100g, Leucine 6.48 g / 100g, Lysine 5.70 g / 100g, Methionine 0.688 g / 100g, Phenylalanine 4.23 g / 100g, Proline 3.35 g / 100g, Serine 4.03 g / 100g, Threonine 2.73 g / 100g, Tryptophan 0.665 g / 100g, Tyrosine 2.72 g / 100g, Valine 3.95 g / 100g, Total amino acid 76.423 g / 10
Meantime, here’s are a couple cool recipes we have tried out!
- 100% Vegan Fibrous Pea Protein Shake recipe
1) 30 gr of pea protein powder
2) 50gr of Dates with Cacao without seeds
3) 200ml vegan milk
4) 200ml Water
5) Ice if desired
6) Raw almonds –
Blend ingredients together and serve chilled
- Chocolate & Hazelnut Vegan Protein Bars
- 1⁄2 cup pea protein powder
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa
- 2 tablespoons date syrup / tart / paste
- 6 tablespoons of almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup of chopped hazelnuts
- Stevia drops to taste
1. In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients with a spatula until you get a dough that you can shape with your hands.
2. Divide this dough into 8 balls and then shape them into rectangles. You can do this individually or, if you prefer, you can flatten the entire batch of dough on a non-stick pan.
About the Production Process of our Pea Protein Powder
- Selection and Cleaning of the raw material
- Centrifugal separation
- Spray drying
- Metal Detection