Ingredients: Organic Chia Seeds
storage instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place
Nutrients in Organic Chia Seeds contribute to:
· Replenishing EFA stores, inclyding Omega 3,6 and 9.
· Being a source of Vitamin E and C.
· Source of Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Iron reserves.
· Normal muscle, psychological, immune system and nervous system function
· Oxygen transport in the body
· Electrolyte balance
· Process of cell division and specialization
· Reduction of fatigue and tiredness
· Oxygen transport in body
· Formation of red blood cells
· Is Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten free/Kosher friendly!
· GMO Free, Nut Free.
- From 10gr to 25 gr per day. The Seeds is versatile and can be used creatively with cereals/granola bowls, smoothies, protein powders, cakes, juices and ice creams.
- !NOTE! We highly suggest draining them in water the night before or 15 minutes before use so they are optimally digested!