Ingredients: Goji Berry Powder
origin: South Asia
storage instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place
Our Goji Berry Powder originates from Chinese Goji Berries – traditionally used in China, a handful amount of Goji Berries along with Goji Berry Powder can be accompanied with morning Cereal/granola bowls, smoothie topics, ice creams and bakery use.
Additionally Goji Berries also have following benefits:
· Being a source of Vitamin A – The Goji berry offers a wide range of benefits to improve your vision. This is because they are loaded with antioxidants, especially zeaxanthin, which prevents damage from exposure to UV rays, oxidative stress and free radical damage. By including the goji berry in your diet, you can protect your eyes from many eye diseases, including age-related macular degeneration.
· Being a source of Vitamin C
· Regeneration of Vitamin E
· Iron source, absorption and metabolism
· Boosting hair growth
· Aid in Treating Acne and improvement of skin health
· Enhancing muscle growth
· Detoxification of the liver
· Aid in enhancing Fertility and Sexual Health
· Its juice supports activity of white blood cells in the body. It therefore protects the body from different types of bacterial infections. Goji berries are also useful in relieving the severe symptoms of the flu.
· Improving Lung Health
· Antifungal abilities – they have a potent compound called solavetivon; The fruit reduces antibodies related to many types of allergic reactions. Additionally, it has beta-sitosterol, a strong anti-inflammatory agent, that relieves painful stomach conditions.
· Aids Diabetes Treatment
· Being a source of Selenium, Vitamin B2, Zinc
· Being a source of antioxidants – antioxidants present in this gift of nature assist in fighting the damage caused of free radicals. This is useful as it combats against neurodegenerative diseases that are caused by damaged brain cells. Goji Beery juice has been known to increases production of hormones that help improve nervous system.
· Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
· Is Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten free/Kosher friendly!
· GMO Free, Nut Free.
- Up to 5 – 10 gr per day. The Powder is versatile and can be used creatively with cereals/granola bowls, smoothies, protein powders, cakes, juices and ice creams.