Spirulina Powder is an algae that grows in both fresh and saltwater, known as one of the first forms of life.
Being at the bottom of the food chain, it consumes nothing for energy and obtains all the energy through photosynthesis. Spirulina Powder contains components such as chlorophylls, proteins, vitamins/minerals, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids, polysaccharides, and antioxidants!
Some of its outstanding benefits are:
- ★ Source of iron and vitamin B complex
- ★ Detoxification of heavy metals such as arsenic!
- ★ Powerful antioxidant + anti-inflammatory properties
- ★ Skin health benefits
- ★ Red blood cell formation and hemoglobin
- ★ Healthy digestive system maintenance
- ★ Protein synthesis and electrolyte balance
- ★ Increase energy!
- ★ Control blood sugar
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION OF SPIRULINA POWDER
Energy 1594/378 kJ / kcal Protein 63,5 g Carbohydrate 9,1 g of which sugars 3,00 g Fat 8,2 g of which saturated 1,1 g Fibre 7 g
PANCAKES DE ESPIRULINA (VEGAN KETO)
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 1/4 cup almond milk (or low carb milk of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons almond flour (or sunflower seed flour)
- 2 tablespoons low carb sugar optional
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon spirulina powder
- In a medium bowl, prepare the flax eggs by mixing 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds with 5 tablespoons of water. Let it thicken for a few minutes.
- Add the peanut butter and soy milk to the flax eggs. Beat until well combined.
- Add the almond flour, low carb sugar, and baking powder and whisk to combine.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil. Add 1-2 tablespoons of batter and cook over medium-low heat for 2-3 minutes per side until pancakes are golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
Spirulina and Blueberry Protein Green Smoothie
3/4 cup frozen spinach
20gr of pea protein powder
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
20gr of spirulina powder
1 tablespoon of flax seeds
1 tablespoon of coconut butter
- This healthy blueberry spinach smoothie recipe is the perfect and simple breakfast or snack!
- Perfect for breakfast to go, this shake is deliciously thick and creamy and packed with nutrients!
- Packed with protein, healthy fats, and fiber, this shake is the perfect balanced meal and you can eat it on the go!
- The perfect solution for your busy mornings! ⠀
1. Organic raw spirulina cultivation
2. Harvesting and washing
3. Mesh screening
4. Spray drying