Ingredients: Organic Matcha Tea Powder
storage instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place
Traditionally used in Japanese ceremonies since a millennium, Matcha Tea is a green tea that is a fantastic alternative to Coffee for those who are seeking balanced and sustained energy and focus during the course of the day without any jitters or caffeine crash.
Additionally our Matcha Tea Powder is:
· High in Antioxidants
· Loaded with Catechin, EGCg
· Calming effects
· Memory, Brain function and Concentration booster – fantastic to super power your productivity!
· Increases Endurance and energy Levels
· Strengthens the Immune system
· Improves Cholesterol
· Detoxifies Body
· Protects Heart and Prevents Cancer
· Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten free/Kosher friendly!
· GMO Free, Nut Free
- Between 2 – 3 gr per serving. We highly suggest using a Bamboo whisk to mix, or, if using spoon, constantly stirring until mixed with warm temperature water (Avoid Boiling water).
- Alternately, Matcha Tea could also be blended with Smoothies/Juices/Shakes and/or added to Protein Shake.
- Matcha is popularly uses to prepare ‘Matcha Latte’ as an alternate to coffee these days!