Ingredients: Organic Chia Seeds | Semillas de Chia
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place / Conservar en lugar Seco, Fresco y oscura
Containing nearly 5 times more calcium than milk, and 3 times more iron than spinach, Chia Seeds are an ancient natural food! Enriched with a plethora of useful proteins and vitamins, Chia Seeds also embody large quantities of omega 6 and 3 fatty acids. Chia Seeds boast an affluent nutritional profile with approximately 20% protein and more Omega-3 fatty acids than any other plant, including flax seeds.
Nutrients in Organic Chia Seeds (Semillas de Chia) contribute to:
- Replenishing EFA stores, inclyding Omega 3,6 and 9.
- Great source of quality Protein when considerable amounts are consumed (20g plus)
- Loaded with antioxidants!
- Almost all Carbs in them are Fiber!
- Being a source of Vit E and C.
- Source of Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Iron reserves.
- Process of cell division and specialization
- Reduction of fatigue and tirednes
Join us on Social media:
For inquiries related to Business, contact here!