Ingredients: Organic Maca Powder
origin: South America
storage instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place
Maca is a small root vegetable from the maca plant grown at altitudes over 3500 metres. Traditionally integrated in the nutrition of natives, the Maca root has evolved into a modern day “superfood”.
Did you know that Maca is a root vegetable grown at altitudes over 3500meters (making it the highest altitude crop on Earth), is native to the Peruvian Andes. At the very height of the Incan empire, natives consumed mass amount of Maca before entering battles and conquering different cities because it made them fiercely strong, aiding them stamina and strength! After conquering the cities, The Natives were banned from taking Maca to protect the women from excessive sexual desires from men…. True Story. Apart from that, it’s great for Numerous reasons
Maca is popularly known for contributing to:
• Fertility and reproduction
• Sexual recovery
• Energy-yielding metabolism
• Healthy vision
• Maintenance of bones, hair and nails
• Nervous system support
• Regulating dna synthesis
• Regulating muscle function
• Menstrual irregularities with Females
• Acid-base & carbohydrate metabolism
• Formulation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
• Support immune system
• Transporting iron in the body
• Maintenance of connective tissues and normal blood pressure
• Metabolism of vitamin a & fatty acids
• Oxygen transport in the body
• Protein synthesis
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten free/Kosher friendly!
• GMO Free, Nut Free.
- Up to 5gr a day in variety of ways, including with smoothies, salads, juices, desserts and raw cooking recipes.
- Blended with Energy balls/Bars adds a fantastic flavour.