Ingredients: Organic Turmeric Powder/Curcuma en Polvo
Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place / Conservar en lugar Seco, Fresco y oscura
A ‘must’ have in the kitchen, Originating from India, Turmeric/Curcuma has been traditionally been used in Ayurvedic medicine and Indian cuisine. Our Organic Turmeric is grown in North India where the climatic conditions are ideal for the crop to thrive. Turmeric is an extremely rich source of Vitamins and Minerals!
Additionally, Turmeric Powder/Curcuma contributes to
- Providing dramatical increase of antioxidants
- Osteoarthritis paid relief
- Indigestion and heartburn aid
- Natural Anti- inflammatory compound
- Neurotransmission – improved Brain function and lower risk of Brain Disease
- Maintenance and improvement of bones, teeth, hair & nails health
- Ingredient for external uses; oil/cream for skin/hair/teeth etc..
- Source of Copper, Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus.
- Ideally combine with Black pepper powder (est Ratio Turmeric:Black pepper ratio 90-95:10-10) for optimal nutrient absorption and digestion.
- In your Indian Sabji/Curry for best results!
- Exterior use, applied on skin with essential skin oils.
- To heal skin rashes/burns/ alternate antiseptic properties!
Check out awesome Turneric Powder Recipes on Pinterest!!
Join us on Social media:
For inquiries related to Business, contact here!