Ingredients: Organic Turmeric Powder
storage instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place
A ‘must’ have in the kitchen, Originating from India, Turmeric has been traditionally been used in Ayurvedic medicine and Indian cuisine. Our Organic Turmeric is grown in North India where the climatic conditions are ideal for the crop to thrive. Turmeric is an extremely rich source of Vitamins and Minerals, it contributes to:
• Blocking cancer
• Providing dramatical increase of antioxidants
• Lowers risk of Alzheimer’s disease
• Osteoarthritis paid relief
• Indigestion and heartburn aid
• Natural Anti- inflammatory compound
• Neurotransmission – improved Brain function and lower risk of Brain Disease
• Maintenance and improvement of bones, teeth, hair & nails health
• Ingredient for external uses; oil/cream for skin/hair/teeth etc.
• Source of Copper, Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus.
• Vegan/Vegetarian/Gluten free/Kosher friendly!
• GMO Free, Nut Free.
- Up to 5 gr a day blended in your favourite smoothies/bowls/juices/protein shakes!
- Ideally combine with Black pepper powder (est Ratio Turmeric:Black pepper ratio 90-95:10-10) for optimal nutrient absorption and digestion.
- In your Indian Sabji/Curry for best results!
- Exterior use, applied on skin with essential skin oils.
- Could be incorporated as a natural Toothpaste (for Dental use) with Coconut oil, Bicarbonate Soda and Mint oil.
- To heal skin rashes/burns/ alternate antiseptic properties!