Ingredients: Organic Lucuma Powder origin: South America storage instructions: Store in a cool, dark and dry place
A fruit originating from the Peruvian altitudes of up over 3500 meters, Lucuma wins over South American tradition thanks to it’s Phosphorus, Zinc, Iron, Vit B3, Calcium contents!
Our Organic Lucuma Powder:
- is a source of Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Iron and Phosphorus!
- has low glycemic index.
- has rich antioxidants and B vitamins
- stabilises blood sugar and curb cravings/appetite
- is a Fertility booster!
- is a safe alternate to sugar – ratio -> 3 spoons of Lucuma powder : 1 spoon of sugar
- is a powerful antimicrobial and antibiotic effects as it’s known for speeding up healing and would closure
Also check out our Dates which are a fantastic natural seedless addition with Banana Powder to sweeten your recipe!
Wondering about recipe ideas with Lucuma Powder? Follow Pinterest here for Lucuma!!
Join us on Social media:
For inquiries related to Business, contact here!